Access to Inspiration podcast shares conversations with 'ordinary people' whose extraordinary stories and experiences help you to transcend your day to day challenges, and reflect on what you are capable of achieving. Host Sue Stockdale talks to a variety of guests from around the world -ranging from an astronaut to a farmer. https://www.accesstoinspiration.org
52. Jenna Howieson: From LGBT learner to educator
Wednesday 15 September 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Jenna Howieson who works as a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion professional in Scotland. She loves travelling,...
51. Thomas Andrén: Discovering your dream job using questions
Wednesday 08 September 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Thomas Andrén about the process he used to identify his dream job by asking himself over 900 questions to discover...
50. Sue Stockdale: Insights from fifty episodes of inspiration
Wednesday 01 September 2021
: In this special 50th episode of the podcast, co-founder Clive Steeper interviews the host, Sue Stockdale to discover the key insights she...
49. Nashater Deu Solheim: Relationships are at the heart of leadership
Wednesday 25 August 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Dr Nashater Deu Solheim about how to take care of the relationships that are important to us – be it as a leader,...
Preview of Series 7 on 'Curiosity'
Wednesday 18 August 2021
: Host Sue Stockdale previews Series 7 on the theme of “Curiosity” and highlights a few of the guests that will be coming up in the...
48. Palwasha Siddiqi: A refugee's road to success and beyond
Wednesday 16 June 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Palwasha Siddiqi, whose early childhood experiences have shaped her interest in coaching and helping others to...
47. Tanmay Vora: Inspiration through illustration
Wednesday 09 June 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Tanmay Vora about how he developed his skill in creating visual notes, through his curiosity and interest in...
46. Nic Marks: Measuring happiness
Wednesday 02 June 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Nic Marks, statistician and founder & CEO, Friday Pulse about the work he has done on measuring happiness, why...
45. Hong Hoang: The Vietnamese changemaker
Wednesday 26 May 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Hong Hoang, Founder and Executive Director of CHANGE, a dynamic Vietnamese NGO with the mission to address the...
44. Josh Wasserman: The role of observation in design
Wednesday 19 May 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Josh Wasserman a design thinker and insights expert, about the role that observation plays in the design process, how...
43. Dr Leanne Armitage: Increasing diversity in the medical profession
Wednesday 12 May 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Dr. Leanne Armitage about how a childhood experience, where she witnessed street violence, inspired her to become a...
42. Rob Lawrence: Connecting sound, language and emotion to create change
Wednesday 05 May 2021
: Host Sue Stockdale talks to Rob Lawrence, a podcast producer, coach and mentor about how the combination of sound and language can influence...
41. Amy Henderson: Building a better future for working parents
Wednesday 28 April 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Amy Henderson, one of the USA’s leading voices on the critical role that parenting and caregiving has in developing...
Preview of Series Six of Access to Inspiration podcast
Wednesday 21 April 2021
: Host Sue Stockdale previews Series Six of the Access to Inspiration podcast. The theme is “21st Century Changemakers” and Sue...
40. Karen Espley: The accidental adventurer
Wednesday 10 March 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Karen Espley, who could be described as 'the accidental adventurer' about what encouraged her to travel to...
39. Denise Nurse: Creating the career and life you want
Wednesday 03 March 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Denise Nurse, an award-winning entrepreneur, solicitor, coach, and broadcaster about creating the career and life you...
38. Mariah Reading: Sustainability through eco-art
Wednesday 24 February 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Mariah Reading, an eco-artist who creates impressionist paintings from recycled items she picks up in the natural...
37. Sameer Dua: Mastering self-leadership through critical conversations
Wednesday 17 February 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Sameer Dua, a best-selling author and Founder/Director of the Institute for Generative Leadership, Asia and UK, about...
36. Caitlin Crommett: A millennial's approach to solving intergenerational differences
Wednesday 10 February 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Caitlin Crommett about the work she is doing to solve intergenerational differences, and in particular, her...
35. Chris Tolley: Finding inspiration as a composer
Wednesday 03 February 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Scottish television and film composer, Chris Tolley, about where he gets his inspiration from. The interview...
34. Lory Mitchell Wingate: Written in the stars - a career in astronomy
Wednesday 27 January 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Lory Mitchell Wingate, Senior Vice President/Chief Operating Officer at University Corporation for Atmospheric...
33. Felipe Saldarriaga: Coping with unexpected challenges in life
Wednesday 20 January 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Felipe Saldarriaga, a stroke survivor and entrepreneur from Medellin, Colombia about he adapted to this life changing...
32. Joni Deutsch: Why silence is just as important as sound
Wednesday 13 January 2021
: Sue Stockdale talks to Joni Deutsch, Podcast Manager for WFAE, Charlotte’s NPR station in North Carolina about the importance of making...
Review of the Year and Preview of Series Five
Wednesday 16 December 2020
: Sue Stockdale, host of Access to Inspiration podcast and her co-founder Clive Steeper talk to Fraser Allen, host of the Scottish Business...
31. Anne Pleun van Eijsden: Leading a revolution in the paper industry
Wednesday 04 November 2020
: Anne Pleun van Eijsden, Founder of Paper on the Rocks, talks to Sue Stockdale about her mission to create a healthy paper industry, and why...