On the September 18, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to discuss what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
Opening Banter: Jacob is out sick.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Peter went to Top Golf in Las Vegas.
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Hoai-Tran re-read The Tombs of Atuan.
- Ben read If Beale Street Could Talk.
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Peter watched The King of Staten Island, and The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Teenage Bountyhunters on Netflix.
- Brad watched Class Action Park, Making Waves: The Art of Cinematic Sound, and The Social Dilemma
- Hoai-Tran watched I’m Thinking of Ending Things, Lovers Rock, and Death Becomes Her.
- Chris watched Beetlejuice and Fargo season 4.
- Ben watched The Princess Bride Live Read, The Journey of Natty Gann, Jimi Hendrix, and Unpregnant.
- What we’ve been Eating:
- Peter loves Poultrygram.
- Brad tried Dunkin Donuts Cereals, Biscoff Sandwich Cookies and Ice Cream, Mountain Dew Voodew, McDonald’s Spicy McNuggets, Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger
- What we’ve been Playing:
- Brad played Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2, unlocked all the fighters in Smash Bros. Ultimate
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Thank you for your subscription
For a better experience, also consider installing the application.