On the August 19, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film writer Hoai-Tran Bui to discuss her trip to the set of Wonder Woman 1984.
In Our Feature Presentation: HT visits the set of Wonder Woman 1984.
- ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ May Be Set in the Past, But It’s a Superhero Movie About Today [Set Visit Report]
- Where and when was the set visit?
- Crazy Rich and The Meg
- DC shooting
- What is your spoiler free takeaway from what you saw and learned?
- What was Patty and Gal like?
- Patty claims this isn’t a sequel?
- How will this film fit into the now complicated DC film universe?
- What was the scene that you saw filmed?
- This film is more about Wonder Woman in our world… What has she been up to?
- Does that mean we won’t see anything from her world?
- ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Goes Back to Themyscira for the Amazonian Olympics [Set Visit]
- Steve Trevor returns
- How ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Flips the Dynamic Between Diana and Steve [Set Visit]
- Why is it set in the 1980s?
- Tell us about Pedro Pascal’s character.
- Lets talk about the film’s villains
- This film will introduce Cheetah
- HT’s Theory
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Thank you for your subscription
For a better experience, also consider installing the application.