On the August 14, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to discuss what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Peter has been working a lot on Patreon.
- Jacob added deadlifts to his exercise routine and now he can’t feel parts of his body.
- Brad somehow found and purchased a Nintendo Switch
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Jacob read The Last Duel by Eric Jager.
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Jacob and Ben watched the first episode of Star Trek: Lower Decks
- Peter and Brad watched An American Pickle.
- Jacob watched Restaurant Impossible: Back in Business, Inside Out, and Lake of Death.
- Brad watched Impractical Jokers: The Movie, High Score, Pretending I’m a Superman, and Happy Happy Joy Joy
- Ben watched Magnetic, Munich, and Chicago.
- Hoai-Tran watched Host.
- What we’ve been Eating:
- Brad tried Korn Kurls from Zimbabwe.
- What we’ve been Playing:
- Jacob has been poking through the second edition of Harlem Unbound.
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Thank you for your subscription
For a better experience, also consider installing the application.