PMU School: A Podcast For Artists by Artists
Congratulations, you’re a PMU Artist! Whether you’re newly certified or an experienced professional, tune in to this free daily podcast and level up your PMU knowledge – in less than 5 minutes! Presented by the American Academy of Micropigmentation Permanent Makeup Board featuring a wide array of industry experts, PMU School aims to help artists gain confidence through education in a fun and simple way. Microblading, Microshading, SMP, Eyeliner, Powder Brows, Ombré, Hybrid Brows, Lip Blush, Areola Restoration…we’ll cover it all!
63. Creating a High Converting Facebook Ad with @sunnystorm.marketing
Friday 04 December 2020
: Are Facebook Ads worth your time and money? If you’re able to create a high converting ad, Facebook Ads it can be a powerful tool to book...
62. Brow Mapping Tips & Tricks with @joielene_artistry!
Thursday 03 December 2020
: Do you struggle with brow mapping? Are you confused by all the different mapping methods and tools? @joielene_artistry believes that brow...
61. @jazzie_m_craig Reaching Your Beauty Career Goals
Wednesday 02 December 2020
: Where do you see yourself in five years? Have you expanded on your initial training? Are you regularly adding services to your menu to offer...
60. @realsheilabella: Rule #1 Don't Be Boring!
Tuesday 01 December 2020
: Listen to this episode NOW! Especially before you post yet another before and after photo grid to your social media. If you are tired of...
59. Ditch The Dry Healing with @badgal.brows
Monday 30 November 2020
: Are you tired of clients messaging you about their scabs? Do they come back with patchy healed results due to scabs falling off unevenly?...
58. Understanding Skin Variables with @michellesavatgy
Friday 27 November 2020
: Understanding cosmetic color theory is so much more than learning how to operate a color wheel. A technician must be able to first look at a...
57. @uniquebrowdesign: Tips For Starting Your Own Studio
Wednesday 25 November 2020
: Are you ready to open up your own PMU Studio? This process can be exciting, overwhelming and at times, a little lonely. In some cases, even...
56. Are You a Jack of All Trades? with @michelleruknypmu
Tuesday 24 November 2020
: Are you an expert in multiple fields? Do you love learning? Are you comfortable in a wide variety of situations? If you answered yes to all...
55. @steveyg_smp: The Ideal SMP Candidate
Monday 23 November 2020
: Wondering who's an ideal client for scalp micropigmentation? Is it someone who has recently started to notice hair loss OR someone who's...
54. Solving Over Selling with Brow Beast @hustle.and.gains
Friday 20 November 2020
: Want to know how Brow Beast @hustle.and.gains booked out 2 months in advance during his first 6 months in the industry? It wasn't just by...
53. The Dos and Don'ts of Deposits with @hedmanmethod
Thursday 19 November 2020
: Do you collect a deposit when you’re booking clients? Many new Artists are afraid of asking for a deposit but then frustrated when the...
52. @andrea_wise_ shares 5 Tips For Business Efficiency!
Wednesday 18 November 2020
: Are you an entrepreneur who never seems to have enough time? Does self-care always come last on your never ending list of priorities? It...
51. Karen Hodges Explains: Employer or Landlord?
Tuesday 17 November 2020
: Before you add to your team it’s important to decide if you’re better suited to being a landlord or an employer. How involved do you...
50. No Brow Hair, No Problem with @gemineyestudio
Monday 16 November 2020
: Do you get nervous when you have a client who walks in your studio with little to NO natural brow hair?! Giving them the brows they dream of...
49. Ask Me Anything with @changingfacesmakeupdelray
Thursday 15 October 2020
: If you missed our exciting and informative AMA week on Instagram, it's time to catch up! On today's episode, Rhonda Vacanti shares her top...
48. Ask Me Anything with @dollistic
Wednesday 14 October 2020
: Missed our AMA week on Instagram? Here's your chance to listen in as Emily Joy opes up about being the first licensed micropigmentation...
47. Ask Me Anything with @beauinstitute
Tuesday 13 October 2020
: What's the secret to longevity in the PMU Industry? Rose Marie Verzella shares advice for new Artists, her signature brow mapping technique...
46. Ask Me Anything with @realsheilabella
Monday 12 October 2020
: From waitressing to 7 figure Beauty Boss, Sheila dishes on her best advice for New Artists, her favorite books and how she manages her time...
45. Reposting Etiquette w/ Melody @aampmuboard
Friday 09 October 2020
: Is it OK to repost someone else's work on your page? It can be! Check out this quick episode with me, Melody Urieli, and avoid making an...
44. Your Brand ISN'T ABOUT YOU! 3 Tips For Branding Success w/ @keenyakelly!
Thursday 08 October 2020
: This might come as a shock but your personal branding should be about more than just your favorite colors! Branding is about designing a...
43. @divinefeaturesnj shares: Two People New PMU Artists NEED To Know
Wednesday 07 October 2020
: We talk a lot about ways new Artists can attract clientele, gain confidence and market themselves on social media. But before those things...
42. Creating GOOD PMU Courses with Karen Hodges!
Tuesday 06 October 2020
: There are many, MANY PMU courses popping up these days. Perhaps you’re thinking of creating your own? If so, you might be wondering what...
41. How To Avoid Eyeliner Migration with @changingfacesmakeupdelray
Monday 05 October 2020
: Permanent eyeliner requires a skilled hand. But, even a skilled hard with decades of experience can experience problems. On today’s...
40. How To Build Trust With Your Clients with @forever_cosmetics_nj
Friday 02 October 2020
: A successful business is built on repeat customers. Longtime, loyal clients that continue referring you to other people. But relationships...
39. Conquer Your Roles with @ cendimicor_ink!
Thursday 01 October 2020
: Do you struggle with having to juggle all the responsibilities that come with your various roles? Entrepreneur, mother, wife and for many, a...