PMU School: A Podcast For Artists by Artists
Congratulations, you’re a PMU Artist! Whether you’re newly certified or an experienced professional, tune in to this free daily podcast and level up your PMU knowledge – in less than 5 minutes! Presented by the American Academy of Micropigmentation Permanent Makeup Board featuring a wide array of industry experts, PMU School aims to help artists gain confidence through education in a fun and simple way. Microblading, Microshading, SMP, Eyeliner, Powder Brows, Ombré, Hybrid Brows, Lip Blush, Areola Restoration…we’ll cover it all!
92. @studioconceal: Scar Camo Healing: Explaining Aftercare
Monday 02 August 2021
: Explaining aftercare for scar camo healing is extremely important as stretch marks and scars will often look worse for awhile before they...
91. @precisepigment: When Should Brow Corrections Include Removal
Friday 30 July 2021
: “A lot of your brow appointments are going to be corrections. It’s really important to do corrections properly because we don’t just...
90. @thebrowfox: Increase Client Satisfaction With My Brow Styler
Thursday 29 July 2021
: Perfect and fluffy brow patterns can be hard for clients to maintain upon returning home. Fortunately, @thebrowfox has developed a brow...
89. @aampmuboard: 10 Things To Do During Downtime
Wednesday 28 July 2021
: Have you ever had a client cancel an appointment last-minute or is running late and so all of a sudden you have a bit of downtime? How can...
88. @larajadebeauty: 3 Smart Ways To Reel In Clients
Tuesday 27 July 2021
: "Everyone is loving reels right now, they are hot because they are so much more entertaining and fun to watch than just looking at a static...
87. @thebrowbabe.charee: Easy Photo Tips That Will Improve Your Feed
Monday 26 July 2021
: Social media is such a powerful tool for increasing your business outreach and sales! With that said, it's important that all aspects of...
86. @glamxhaus: How & When To Increase Your Prices
Friday 23 July 2021
: Your beauty services are a luxury brand. That is, it's something you've put a lot of hard work, time, and years of education and training...
85. @the_inkangel: Sell Out Your In Person or Online Class FAST!
Thursday 22 July 2021
: Being able to sell out your in person or online class isn't easy, but it's definitely achievable through the rights steps and attitude! From...
84. @ekprofessionals: Dealing with Dishonest Customers
Wednesday 21 July 2021
: “In customer service we’re always taught that the customer is always right. I am not a firm believer of that. The customer is not always...
83. @HighBrowStudios: How Showcasing Healed Work Helps My Business
Tuesday 20 July 2021
: In today's beauty world, it's so important to showcase your business and procedures in clear, authentic ways for your clients. And in...
82. @cariangel: Why I Teach With SIX machines
Monday 19 July 2021
: For best results, it's important to allow students to try out different tattooing machines to see what works out best for them. And in this...
81. @leslie_sheilabellapmu_: DONT FAIL Your Board Certification Exam
Friday 16 July 2021
: In today's episode, @leslie_sheilabellapmu_ walks us through the process of acing your board certification exam for the American Academy of...
80. @sculptedstudios: Responding To Negative Social Media Comments
Thursday 15 July 2021
: Any business is bound to receive a negative review or social media comment. In today's episode, @sculptedstudios shares her top tips on how...
79. @realsheilabella: The NO FAIL Formula for Writing Captions
Wednesday 14 July 2021
: If you hate writing captions for social media and you don't know where to begin then today's episode is for you! Here, @realsheilabella...
78. @changingfacesmakeupdelray: Contact Lens Safety for Permanent Eyeliner
Tuesday 13 July 2021
: Safety comes above all else when it comes to any procedure!! In today's episode, @changingfacesmakeupdelray shares the proper techniques...
77. @ceciles_browbar: Three Keys To Successful Team Building
Monday 12 July 2021
: Team-building is so essential for any successful business. And in today's episode, @@ceciles_browbar shares her top three keys to...
76. @michereevetattoo: Gender Affirmation Need To Knows
Friday 09 July 2021
: In today's episode, Miche of @atelier.richmond breaks down gender affirmation need to knows. From understanding how to create an environment...
75. @freshfacedbeautynzd: Make More Money Selling Retail In Your Studio
Thursday 08 July 2021
: Growing closer to your clients and building a relationship with them doesn't have to stop after a procedure is done. As @freshfacedbeautynzd...
74. @beautyglamstudio: Helpful Nano Brow Tips
Wednesday 07 July 2021
: Hairstrokes created with a machine, often called Nano Brows, requires kill and precision only possible through extensive practice. On...
73. @babe_ink_beauty: Branding Basics for PMU Artists
Tuesday 06 July 2021
: Are you new to the PMU industry and struggling to find clients and grow your business? If so, you're in luck because in today's episode,...
72. @theadswizard: PMU Ads: Do This, Not That!
Friday 02 July 2021
: Ads, ads, ads! Ads are so important to help promote your business and encourage financial growth! For many entrepreneurs though, navigating...
71. @appear.natural: Keeping Lip Blush Swelling & Trauma Minimal
Thursday 01 July 2021
: Modern PMU techniques are constantly evolving and improving. And in today's episode, @appear.natural shares three techniques on how to keep...
70. @5starbrows: Create Stunning Foxy Liner with These 3 Tips
Wednesday 30 June 2021
: Today we talk about Foxy Liner! @5starbrows shares her top three tips on how to best create natural, soft, and beautiful, well-blended...
69. @realsheilabella: Limiting Beliefs That Are Keeping You Stuck
Tuesday 29 June 2021
: Mindset is everything when it comes to pushing yourself and growing in this beauty world. With that said, it's important to understand the...
68. @lashedby.lex: My Top 3 Tips For Branding Your IG
Monday 28 June 2021
: As it's always been known, social media is power - power for your business and overall growth as an entrepreneur. With that said, it's...