In this interview, Patty Morrison, EVP and CIO of Cardinal Health, discusses World Class IT principle four, IT & Business Partnerships, with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
- The ways Patty’s experiences as a CIO have lent themselves to taking on additional roles in a customer facing business
- The importance of having reliable and effective teams from direct reports down to below management levels to be an effective and successful “CIO plus”
- The learnings from participating as a member of a Board of Directors and the value added to the Board from having a CIO’s perspective
- The importance of analytics and the ways in which an IT department can include analytics as a core competency to further drive growth and success of a company through the IT team’s work
- Eye on the Trends: The growing importance of and focus on speed – the various software and methodologies being developed with the aim of increasing speed of delivery and support as a driver of strategic growth
The post Patty Morrison, Executive Vice President of Customer Care Shared Services and Chief Information Officer of Cardinal Health appeared first on Metis Strategy.
Thank you for your subscription
For a better experience, also consider installing the application.