The final grand tour of the 2021 cycling season also completes our viticultural triple crown, after our collaboration with Dvine Cellars to bring you the wines of the Giro d’Italia and the Tour de France.
In this episode, Daniel Friebe discusses The Cycling Podcast’s Vuelta selection with Greg Andrews of Dvine Cellars and Greg’s resident aficionado and maestro of Spanish wine, Angus McNabb.
You can purchase the six-bottle The Cycling Podcast Vuelta selection for £98 (plus delivery) at Dvine Cellars
The wines are as follows:
- Tobía 'Cuvée' multi-vintage, Oscar Tobía, Cuxcurrita del Río Tirón, Rioja
- 2018 Quintaluna, Verdejo, Bodegas Ossian, Segovia
- 2015 Membrillera, Bobál, Bodegas Carres, Utiel-Requena, Valencia
- 2018 Cadalso, Garnacha, Sierra de Gredos
- 2019 Flores de Callejo, Bodegas Felix Callejo, Ribera del Duero
- 2020 Abadia de San Campio, Albariño, Rías Baixas, Galicia
The Cycling Podcast is supported by Supersapiens
and Science in Sport
Thank you for your subscription
For a better experience, also consider installing the application.